Thursday, April 10, 2008

Request for Readers

I'm just curious--who's out there reading this blog? It takes some work to sign up and comment, I know--so if you don't mind, shoot me an email at txkatherine@yahoo.com and just say hi. No comments or long emails necessary. And don't change my email address to this address in your address books--it's the one I use on the internet that gets lots of spam. I don't want to publish my other one on this blog. I just wonder who exactly my audience is, so please let me know!

3 comments:

Rosemond said...

You know Eric and I are dedicated readers, right?!! Miss you guys!

jrodges said...

Hi :)
It's me Jessica Rodges from FBCC choir :).
Love reading your blog!

lela rohrer stech said...

memememememememe!!!!!

<3 (that's supposed to be a heart, but doesn't look like one, does it? hrumph!)