Sunday, August 31, 2008

Best o' the Summer

I went home as early as I did to be with my friends Bill & Cheryl. I think they ended up ministering to me in Jason's absence as I did to them. Bill kept us busy by thinking of fun stuff for us all to go do. He rented a pontoon boat one afternoon and took us out on the lake.


Pretty much as soon as Jason got home from Egypt, we went to Wisconsin to visit relatives. Luke got to do some really fun things, like go to the fair...
catch his first fish...
(look how beautiful the lake & reflection are)...

He also got to drive more construction vehicles and tractors with Uncle Bob:

Back at home, Mom taught Luke some yoga poses. He learned to do ball, happy baby, cow, cat, downward dog, and flipping the dog, which Luke called "flipping the Luke." He and Mom had fun together.
Jason and I got to go to Canada so he could attend IB training. We went a few days early and took a trip to Niagara Falls to celebrate our 10th anniversary.



It was a great summer, filled with many happy memories. I was glad to spend as much time as we did with friends and family, but there's never quite time enough to see everyone as much as I want to!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Haha! My fave pic is definitely the last one of you in the yellow poncho!!!