Monday, December 17, 2007

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME??!!??

YOU PEOPLE! You've been reading this blog and you haven't told me there is strange code showing up in my posts! I use Firefox now instead of Explorer and I didn't know that when you open my blog in Explorer it has all sorts of funky jibberish every time there's a paragraph break! So I want to know why no one has pointed this out. Especially since I know there are a few faithful readers of this blog who also enjoy pointing out when I do something wrong! Scott....you there? :) What about you, Tiff? With your eye for detail and the fact that you know I am a perfectionist, are you telling me you haven't SEEN that? Thank you, Lela, for letting me know. I feel like I've been walking around with toilet paper on my shoe for the last 3 months.

Seriously, how embarrassing! I have just spent the last hour fixing it all. I should have been packing, but it would've annoyed me until I fixed it so it's done now.

Packing... Here's some big news...

We're moving! No. Not back home. We lucked into this wonderful apartment this week. We went and looked at it on Wednesday and signed the contract on Thursday. We will be living on the second floor, and Noel & Rachella took the apartment just below us. We will have a small yard for Luke to play in and an area he can ride a tricycle in. The apartment is about 3 or 4 times the size of the one we're in now, and in a much quieter location. There is some pretty hideous furniture in there, but we're learning to live with that. That's just Egypt. (See the previous pictures of our lovely blue and yellow living room furniture.) We will love being so close to the Simons, too. Anyway, we are very excited, and I am very busy packing both to move and to go home for Christmas! (And busy doing other things instead of packing. Like blogging.)

I will post pictures of the new apartment soon, but probably not till after Christmas. (There's a great big ol' King Tut rug in the front entry hall. Can't wait to show that off!)

So... Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for reading my blog and leaving comments or sending emails. Your encouragement and interest has kept me afloat these first four months as a stranger in a strange land. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

1 comment:

Dee Ann said...

Hi
Tiffany helped me to get into your blog and now I can leave comments.