Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All the things I'd blog if I could

Hi there! We are still experiencing internet difficulties--I won't go into it, but let's just say there have been tears, a visit to the internet company that involved me annoying them for two hours, and the decision to change internet providers, which will take up to THREE weeks. Some things in Egypt still shock me. Anyway. I'm on dialup, which is terribly slow, so I won't be posting pictures of anything for a while, though I have some great ones to post.

SO if you want a look at where we're living now, click on the link to Noel & Rachella's page at the left. They moved with us to the same building, and they've posted a lot of great pictures of our building, neighborhood, and favorite places to visit. There are way more pictures than I'll have the patience to upload, so don't miss it! I will put pictures of the inside of our apt up as soon as I'm connected again.

Tonight we're going to see the Sufi dancers--the whirling dervishes--I'm so excited. It's supposed to be really neat to see. Hopefully there will be pictures of that on here soon, too! (In the meantime, I'm sure Noel will take some great ones and add them to his page...just check it in a few days.)

Love to all--thanks for reading, keeping in touch, and posting comments! I do read them, though I can't reply directly to you--it means a lot!

No comments: